Flexible Graphite Reinforced Gaskets
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS Per Week|
|Transport Package:||in Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RS6
- Material: Graphite
- Trademark: RILSON
- Origin: China
- Standard: Standard
- Usage: Valve
- Specification: as per request
Known as the prominent manufacturer and supplier in the concerned domain, we are engaged in offering a comprehensive collection of Graphite & Tanged Graphite Gasket. These gaskets are designed and developed by making use of modern machinery and cutting edge technology. In addition to this, these gaskets are designed with high precision in order to meet the set universal standards.
- Corrosion resistance
- The products are punched or cut from pure expanded graphite sheet and reinforced expanded graphite sheet
- Depend on its excellent corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance, good compression resilient and high intensity
- All kinds of circular, complicated geometric gaskets are widely used in pipe, valve, pump, pressure vessel, thermal exchanger, condenser, engine, air compressor, exhaust tube, refrigerating machine, etc.
- Much better alternative to spiral wound Gaskets & Serrated Metallic Gaskets
- Superb Resiliency and compressibility
- Adapts easily to any rough surface
- Does not age nor creep
- High purity of Graphite with low chloride, sulphur, fluoride. ash content etc with no binders
Gasket Style Properties:
Sheet Style Properties:
Various shapes are available, use DIN petrochamical, mining, vessels, boilers, piping and duct, pumps and valves, flanges etc. Suitable for steam, mineral oils, heat transfer oils, hydraulic oil, fuel, water, seawater, freshwater etc.
It is made from graphite as homogeous, reinforced by metal mesh, foil or tanged metal. It offers excellent sealing capabilities such as thermal stability, self-lubrication, corrosion resistance, without being brittle and aging etc., under extrme conditions conditions with a longer life and less maintenance.
The non-metallic gaskets are produced in several sizes and shapes to meet the most demanding applications. They are available in standard and non-standard gasket design. Non-standard means gasket of any shape and size according to customer design or sample.
The dimensions of our standard gaskets meet the requirements of the EN 1514-1(former DIN 2690, DIN 2691, DIN 2692), ANSI B 16.21 or other standards gaskets of up to 1500mmx1500mm are made from one piece, while larger ones are assembled from segments. Two kinds of splicing are used: dove-tail and bevelled (practucally there is no limitation regaiding gasket dimension). According to the gasket shapes and sizes, all other dimensions can be manufactured upon request.
we look forward to being of service.
To get further information, please visit our website:
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact with me directly, thank you!