5mm PTFE Sheet (RS11)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kilogram|
|Min. Order:||1 kilograms|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kilograms||US $1/ kilogram|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS Per Week|
|Transport Package:||in Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RS11
- Type: PTFE Sheet
- Specification: as per request
- Standard: Standard or as The Customer′s Request
- Trademark: RILSON
1. Heat resistance property---It is able to wok stably between -180° C to +260° C.
2. Excellent non-sticky property---It easier to remove those resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
3. Good mechanical property with no distortion and low friction coefficient.
4. Excellent insulation property.
5. Materials like carbon, graphite and glass fiber can be filled.
6. Virgin and recycled materials are available.
(1) Min. Thickness=0.1mm, Max. Thickness=0.5mm, Max. Width= 1.2m
(2) Min. Thickness=0.5mm, Max. Thickness=6mm, Max. Width= 2.5m
1. Besing stuck to the heating up flat to reduce the friction.
2. Used in wrapping the cables under high voltage and high temperature.
3. Being used in sealing the electronic parts.
PTFE die-pressed sheet, PTFE Molded Sheet
PTFE molded sheet is manufactured by molding method with PTFE granular resin.
PTFE possesses the best chemical resistance of all known plastics. It does not age. It has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials and a wide range of practicable temperature from -180 to 260.
1. Stretch strength: >15Mpa
2. Break elongation rate: 200%
3. Virgin and recycled materials available
4. Size can be made based on customers' requirement.
5. Carbon, graphite can be filled
1. Length× Width: 150× 150mm--2000× 2000mm or as your requirements
2. Thickness: 3-100mm
1. Anti-corrosion lined materials
2. Sealing lined materials
3. Lining bearing pads
4. Slide block slippers
5. Dielectric parts, etc.
If you are interested in our products, please contact me in Email and I will reply as soon as possible.
My target of service is to satisfy your requirements.