PTFE gasket sheet/rod
1. Heat resistance property---It is able to wok stably between -180° C to +260° C.
2. Excellent non-sticky property---It easier to remove those resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
3. Good mechanical property with no distortion and low friction coefficient.
4. Excellent insulation property.
5. Materials like carbon, graphite and glass fiber can be filled.
6. Virgin and recycled materials are available.
(1) Min. Thickness=0.1mm, Max. Thickness=0.5mm, Max. Width= 1.2m
(2) Min. Thickness=0.5mm, Max. Thickness=6mm, Max. Width= 2.5m
1. Besing stuck to the heating up flat to reduce the friction.
2. Used in wrapping the cables under high voltage and high temperature.
3. Being used in sealing the electronic parts.
PTFE die-pressed sheet, PTFE Molded Sheet
PTFE molded sheet is manufactured by molding method with PTFE granular resin.
PTFE possesses the best chemical resistance of all known plastics. It does not age. It has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials and a wide range of practicable temperature from -180 to 260.
1. Stretch strength: >15Mpa
2. Break elongation rate: 200%
3. Virgin and recycled materials available
4. Size can be made based on customers' requirement.
5. Carbon, graphite can be filled
1. Length× Width: 150× 150mm--2000× 2000mm or as your requirements
2. Thickness: 3-100mm
1. Anti-corrosion lined materials
2. Sealing lined materials
3. Lining bearing pads
4. Slide block slippers
5. Dielectric parts, etc.
100% Virgin PTFE Teflon Moulded Tube
1. Melting point: 327° C
2. Yield strength: 23MPa
3. Density: 2200 kg/m3
4. Coefficient of friction<0.10
5. Strong chemical-resistant
6. Flat and tidy surface, no defects, crevices and separations
7.100% virgin PTFE resin and recycled materials available
8. Carbon, graphite can be filled
1. O. D. 25mm-1200mm and wall thickness 5mm-500mm die-pressed / moulded. Min Length: 100mm, Max. Length: 300mm
2. Wall thickness: 5mm-500mm
Insulating jacket of lead, pipeline of corrosive liquid medium, insulating parts under kinds of high frequencies.
Teflon PTFE rod
PTFE Rod is manufactured in two distinct ways, extruded PTFE Rod is the most popular and is relevant to smaller sizes, Molded PTFE Rod is relevant to the diameters over 100mm in size, smaller sizes are also available in extruded form. Molded Teflon rod has a wide range of practicable temperature from -180° C - +260° C and a wax-like surface to which anything hardly rods. Molded PTFE rod has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials.
1. It has the best electrical properties of all plastics.
2. Carbon, graphite can be filled
1. Extruded Rod Min. Diameter= 5mm, Max. Diameter= 150mm, Length= normal 1 m, or according to customer's request
2. Moulded Rod Min. Diameter= 5mm, Max. Diameter=300mm, Length: Max. 300mm
PTFE molded rod is use of the products the electrical insulation used under various kinds of frequency, the sesal liner of various kinds of corrosively medium, antis ticking materials, lubrication material.
We look forward to being of service.
To get further information, please visit our website:
If you are interested in our products, please feel free tocontact with me directly, thank you!